- If you charge for your food reviews.
- If you only write good things about a restaurant just because you’re getting your meal for free.
- If you use tissue paper to blot the oil off your McD Fries or any other fries for that matter.
- If you keep stealing ideas from other bloggers. Don’t be so lame.
- If you can’t cook a proper meal. Maggi mee with egg and ham/burger with pre-purchased patty isn’t a ‘proper’ meal.
- If you order a set lunch and ask your friend to order a degustation menu, AND you sneak bites from your friend’s menu.
- If you don’t know the difference between raw and sous vide.
- If you’re mostly interested in anti-reviewing food places which other (better) bloggers reviewed.
- If you use a big ass camera but can’t write to save your life (courtesy of Lot of Cravings)
- If you eat your steak well done (courtesy of Lot of Cravings)
- If you can’t differentiate between tenderloin, sirloin and rib eye (courtesy of Lot of Cravings)
You shouldn’t call yourself a food blogger…
August 21, 2012 42 Comments