My first food video blog – Robert Char Kuay Teow @ Section 17, PJ

“Do something different. It’s time you stepped out of your comfort zone.”

I’ve been telling myself that for the past 3 months. After brainstorming with rif and a few friends, I decided it was time to “take this blog to the next level.” Thus, food video blogging (VLOG).

Ladies & gentlemen, Tuan-tuan & Puan-puan, Tan Sri & Puan Sri, Datuk & Datin, Ah Pek & Ah Moi… I present to you, my first food video blog!

Thank you for watching. This will be a regular feature on my blog (not sure about the frequency), but I will try my best to vlog as often as possible.

Comments

1. Cant load T.T

hehe, how cool is that?! :D

3. wahhhh i liked it! you should add the rating at the end also, like how you always do for your posts

4. Lyrical Lemongrass says:

Wahhh soon you'll have your own TV show. :-D

hone your skill :)
    it'll be useful in the future.. if u really have your own show!

6. That was really good. And educational. For example I learned not to get between you and a plate of Char Kuay Teow.

7. microhearth says:

hohoho hihi,

how delicious is this?
    I want??????

8. babe_kl says:

Good job!

good stuff! i remember i talked to someone 2 yrs ago n he said tat to differentiate, one must go to video..looks like u done it!

too bad, i dont even how to take a video or video editing for that matter

10. Cool!

11. HairyBerry says:

Great entertainment, bangsar babe! You are a natural, you are! Will be waiting for the next one. ;)

12. foodbin says:

great effort-a big step to success.

13. Bravo! Nice production and direction. The CKT looks delicious. You can have your own TV food show.

14. Ken Jun says:

Good stuff! I like Vlog, but BB, it would be better should you able to reduce the noises from the background and a closer up to the ingredients. Apart from that, 2 thumbs up!=)

15. vialentino says:

good stuff, love the Robert's CKT, very famous CKT …but i need high speed internet to view, dunno why my co. throttle it.

hope to c more vlog from u …

16. Hi Sue Lynn

Finally can see you in action :) Your food posts always make me hungry. Definitely a wonderful change using a vlog.

My feedback is that it sounds 'scripted', maybe make it more casual and relaxed?

Keep up the good posts!

aud – Thanks. I'll make sure I work on being relaxed. ;)

vialentino – You sure will!

Ken Jun – I can't do much with the background sound. As I'm using a video camera. Can't separate the audio and video. >.<

Meng – I hope so! ;P

foodbin – Thanks!

HairyBerry – Thanks sweetie. =)

Pete – =)

Joe – It wasn't easy, but I got the hang of it!

babe_kl – Thanks!

microhearth – Go try!

Paul – LOL. Thanks!

leo – Noted. Thanks!

LL – Hehehe.. *fingers crossed*

Kath – Will look into that. ;)

Cumi & Ciki – =D

FeeQ – Sorry, technical problem.