Argghhh….BOYS!!

Jeen introduced me to OPI, Essie and China Glaze (nail polish) a few months back, and I have been hooked ever since. rif thinks I’m crazy when I buy so many bottles, but I keep him quiet by reminding him about his blu-ray collection. =P

China Glaze isn’t available here, so I got Brian to bring back a few bottles (fine, 10 bottles) from the States for me. Thanks Brian! I wanted the IDK by China Glaze for the longest time and now I have it.

Pic credit: www.chinaglazediva.com

The polish is holographic, with a light purple shimmer. Very pretty. The holographic element makes it very distracting when I drive — I can’t stop staring at my nails in natural light!

Picture credit: www.scrangie.com

Yesterday over lunch, I was proudly showing of my new nail colour to rif, asking him if he saw the shimmer and the holo. He said yes (because if he didn’t, I’d be upset LOL), but KC looked at it and said, “Errr…what holo? It’s just purple colour.”

BOYS…sometimes, I just want to strangle them!!

Comments

i can see the holo! guys are blind.. haha ;) *wink*

a guy's mind can be very simple.
    I would have said the same to my wifey should she asked me that.
    Otherwise my answer will be "it's just nail polish"

I agree with C&C … Hawwwwwwwwwt!

ps – Check ya email, China Glaze IS available here!

4. i tell you again: you *need* chanel holographic.

Pretty~~~

6. yea, guys don't usually notice details, unless it's painfully obvious ;)

7. i see the holo :P
    this is pretty !!!

8. nice!

9. I can see the holo…but I wonder if Becks can? *runs and hides*

@unkaleong : yes i can. if u hv issues with my grooming, its cos u havent bought me any yet.

nomad & Unka – Now now…dun la liddat.

nomad – Come we catch Unka, and paint his toenails red! Muahahaa…

Baby & ai wei – Pretty hor…I wonder why some people don't appreciate holo. =(

Tzy Wen – Surely you would notice! Right??

mimi – Yes…pretty indeed.

jeen – Dowan…you make me poorer each time you show me a new nail colour. Heh!

Julian – Got the email, thanks!

leo – But the holo…it's so nice. And so 'in your face!' =D