All I want for Christmas…is perfect skin!

People tell me that I look young, and that I have a baby face. I love that I look younger than my baby sister, who is 7 years younger than I am. *smirks* Yup, every time we go for functions, people tend to mistake me as the youngest child.

I never bothered much about skincare, not until recently. I always thought I’d only start to age once I hit 30. Sadly, the long hours at events, thick make-up during beauty pageants and functions, plus my lack of sleep have put a toll on my skin. I now find myself spending more and more time touching up my eye bags and buying various creams to minimise the fine lines at the corner of my eyes.

At a wedding dinner recently, I was horrified when someone asked whether I was the eldest daughter. I said yes, and quickly excused myself to the washroom, where I spent a good 30 minutes (skipping two dinner courses) examining my face for every single line. My recent visit to the SK-II counter was a pleasant one. The booth had a slightly clinical but warm feel — brightly lit counters, neat product displays and friendly SK-II representatives. I got my skin checked. And to my horror, the lady said that my skin was dry and had fine lines. What?? I always thought I had good skin. The second I heard the word fine lines, I panicked, and almost called for a Botox appointment, I kid you not! The SK-II representative quickly took out some products for me to try. She tested them on my hand, and the results were almost immediate. My skin became soft, smooth and supple, and the fine lines around my fingers were less visible. I asked her what the ‘magic’ ingredient was, and she replied, “Pitera”. According to her, Pitera is a clear, nutrient-rich liquid formed during the saké fermentation process. It contains a natural collection of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids that help enhance the skin’s natural cell renewal cycle, giving you crystal clear and supple skin.
At the end of the visit, I left with a sample package, which I have been using for a few days. Well, so far, so good, I do hope I’m one step closer to perfect skin!To sum it up, the visit to SK-II was very enlightening, and the products are not as pricey as I thought they would be. Heck, some of the products I’m using now are more expensive that the ones from SK-II. Hmmm, I wonder if I’ll look 10 years younger after a few months of usage. Then I can pass off as a high-school student! Wakakaka… The key to perfect skin lies in a good skincare regime. SK-II combines the essence of Pitera with modern technology to develop special care products for every skin type — oily, dry, combination and etc. To learn more about SK-II, visit http://www.sk-ii.com.my/home.php

Give your loved ones the gift of crystal clear skin this Christmas. Visit http://www.sk-ii.com.my/latest_promotions_details.php for a complete range of SK-II gift sets today.

Comments

1. eiling lim says:

I love the miracle water!

2. Big Boys Oven says:

don't forget to sign my autograph yeah! awesome to know someone who is so beautiful! :)

still a full set of SK-II cost more than RM500… if not mistaken, RM800-1000 or maybe more coz my friend has been using it too

4. Got for men wan ar?

unka.. my friend is a male :P

Unka – I think it's unisex. ;)

leo – It all depends on your skin condition and requirement. Mine isn't that expensive. Probably around RM500-700.

BBO – *shy* Sure!

eiling – You and me both! It does wonders for the skin. =)

7. sibu food diva says:

it's a good buy, Sue! i've been using it for 7 years and yes, people do mistaken me for a secondary school girl despite my real age is 26! :P

8. I'm not sure there are any scientific prof for these miracle creams. It is a bummer…but we all have to face the fact that when we get older the skin changes. And normally..when the skin is damaged it is more or less irreversable. But I guess creams can have an effect as you put it on and for the next few hours. But I guess the main thing for keeping your skin "young and healthy" is to make sure to use sun screen all the time as sun is one of the things that will age your skin.

But then again…what do I know about beauty product ;-)

Gard – Yes, sun screen definitely! I think the more you take care of your skin, the better it is. ;)

sibu food diva – Oooooo!!! Thanks for sharing! =D

10. hi ,
    doesn't matter how good the skin product is, what matter is how well it work on someone skin. I bought my wife SK2 as a gift, she use the product according to recommendation for two month but no slight improvement.
    i guess ones should continue searching for the right skin care.
    Even those rm50 product from Mustika Ratu work well to someone.

Matjoe – That I agree. Not any product is suitable for everyone. It's a matter of trial and error. Thanks for commenting! ;)