6 Years of Bliss…and counting!

“Love was just a word,
until you came along and gave it meaning.”

People tell you how lucky you are to have someone like me. What they don’t know is how blessed I am to have someone like you. Someone who loves me unconditionally and supports me in everything I do.

~Supported me throughout the Miss Malaysia Universe 2008 finals~

~Planned my 24th birthday party~

We’ve been through ups and downs, a long distance relationship and job conflicts. Despite all that, I believe we are stronger and more in love with each other. Here’s to many more happy years ahead!

Happy 6th Anniversary, rif!
~2 July 2009~

Comments

1. Precious Pea says:

Sweet!! Happy 6th Anniversary to you and rif and many many more to come.

wow 6 yrs..

reminds me my 5th anniversay coming soon..

wishing u many more years to come!

3. Happy 6th Anniversary to you & Rif!!! May both of you be blessed with many more sweet and unforgettable times ahead =) Hope you two have a naughty time tonight teeheehee :p
    xoxoxo

4. congrats …. 7 yr itch on the line? ;)

yea, we should be thankful for our better half…congrats for the 6th anniversary!

sudah 6 tahun ar??? Wow… that's long!
    I only dated for about 3 years before getting married :)
    Congratulations to the happy couple anyway!!! It's hard to find someone who'll be with you through ups and downs in life… as a matter of fact, they are like endangered species. So cherish them and never let him go!!
    *hmmm… my wife also lucky to have me I guess.. lol!!!

7. PureGlutton says:

Aaww…so sweet! Such a lovely couple – Wishing u many many more happy years ahead!

8. sibu food diva says:

hi Sue, best wishes to both of you! very lovely couple :)

9. Frat Mustard says:

Congratulations!

Among all the photos that you could have chosen… I am so honoured that I managed to sneak in…

6 years already?? So very sweet, the both of you!! Happy Anniversary!!

11. babe_kl says:

oops sorry was moderating dat blog for fren :p

eeeekkk Frat became the "light bulb"!!!

Happy 6th Anniversary to you and rif and wish you both many more to come.

This reminds me of my *counting* 11th wedding anni in 2 days! :p

babe_kl – Hehehe…he's a cute "light bulb"! =P

Thanks babe! Oooooohhh!!! 11th wedding anniversary?? Congrats to you both! =D

550ml – Yup, thanks!

Frat – What to do…since you look so "comel", I just HAD to put you in! =P

sibu food diva – Thanks Joan!

PureGlutton – Tqtq…for the lovely wishes!

leo – Waaaa…you make me sound so old liddat! =P

Thanks, I'm indeed very lucky to have him! Lol…I'm sure your wife feels that way! ;)

SimpleGirl – Thanks dear!

J2Kfm – Hahaha…can't wait for the 7th year!

Kath – Ehehehe…thanks! But hor, the only naughty thing we'd be doing is attacking the buffet spread at Le Meridien tonight! =P

Joe – Thanks! My best wishes to you and Nic too!

Pea – Awww…thanks pea! =)

Happy Anniversary!!! I just celebrate my 2nd Anniversary of marriage on 1st July too :)

16. happy anniversary to you too

17. ♫ M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ ♥ says:

awww~ so sweet! happy 6th anniversary =)

6 years?? Wow.. *salute*
    A toast to u & Rif!!

19. so envy lah . if me n my bf didn't break up last year we have been together for 7 years already . really touched me wen i see 2 of u so sweet .

20. bmw9700 says:

wishing both u guys many many years of togetherness…its fab when the common interest is food, just like us…

best wishes

21. happy 6th anniversary! :)

22. Happy anniversary to you too darling. Thanks for supporting me all this time too, giving me the confidence in work and grooming me :)
    *note the diff hair styles.

Sniff sniff, so sweet :-) CONGRATULATIONS you two!!

Julian – Thanks! =D

rif – *hugs*

CWF – Tqtq!

bmw9700 – Thx! Yes, if it weren't for him, this blog would never exist! ;D

June – Yikes! So sorry to hear that…hope you're feeling better already! =(

nomad – Hehe..thanks! =D

♫ M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ ♥ – Thanks ya!

mimi – Happy Anniversary to you too!!

26. backStreetGluttons says:

We hope he is not feeling bashful but feeling on top of the world , now that you have declared your love 6 years with him !

Keep it up babe !

27. Nic (KHKL) says:

congratulations! and it will only get better and better! :D

mana pergi to celebrate ar? hehe..

Nic – Thanks, I hope so! We went to Le Meridien last night…Latest Recipe! =P

BSG – Thanks! ;)

rif's comment is so cute! u groomed ur bf ar?! hehe.. happy anniversary(wot do u call it whn u eventually gt married i wunder?) :P

xoxo, ciki

Hehe…groom a bit la, mostly dressing and hair. ;)

Tqtq…that time maybe must say happy wedding anniversary de, kekeke! =P

31. u so lucky to have rif who appreciates for what you have done unlike my past history never appreciates what i have done and sacrifice for him . well, im still in the process of recovering from it ;) .