Kit Kat from Japan

Jeen’s parents brought home some kit kat from Japan, and she was nice enough to share some with me (and rif)! I got 4 flavours – peanut, strawberry, peach and green tea. The chocolates were very creamy and some were a touch too sweet. Of the lot, I liked the peanut best. Thanks Jeen!

And I hate Mondays… o_0

Comments

I like the Green Tea one!! I just cannot get enough of the novelty flavours Japan has…. my last visit, I went crazy over the wide range of Pocky flavours! My favourite is the Goma (black sesame) one! I have to go back… Mondays are the pits!

Have a break, Have a Kit-Kat!!!
    One of my fav snack :) although I still prefer the original one, I don’t mind trying out new flavour…
    Hello (^_^)

3. email2me says:

Japan must be having a very high diabetic patient rate. lol

4. Wow!!! There are so many flavors of kit kat? I wanna try.. I wanna try…. hehehe.

So sweet of Jeen to share it with you :)

5. foodbin says:

how creative of them!

foodbin – Yup, apparently they have more than 81 flavours!

Selba – Wait till someone goes to Japan, then ask them to bring back kit kat for you! ;)

email2me – Hahaha…if they make all their products THIS sweet, YA!

thule a.k.a leo – I like mint, peanut butter and cappuccino flavour! (only the ones from UK)

Hello to you too! =)

550ml – Hahaha…if I were to visit Japan, I’d go gaga over the flavours too! =P

colorful.. like the japanese!

9. ugh, i detest mondays too
    so. much. work.

my fave is still the cookie dough kit kat chunky – yum! dark comes a close second

thunk

10. taufulou says:

ahhh..just get to know that not only 1 flavour kit-kat..other flavour tim!

totally agree with u! who doesnt hate monday.

11. So jeles and lucky u lar . Now can try kit kat from japan plak …

June – Hehehe…lucky Jeen sayang me! =)

taufulou – Monday should be a holiday! =D Hahahaha…

jeen – Tell me about it! o_0

Cookie Dough Kit Kat Chunky?? Sounds like my kind of chocolate bar!!

Cumi & Ciki – Yup…they come up with the most innovative things…and food! ;)

13. yes u are so lucky :)

yaya ya..why otr countries alws hv more innovative food choices than us one ar??
    ehh..wanna go green burgeR??

15. backStreetGluttons says:

we sometimes pick up 1 or 2 bars of the KK as we exit from the payment counter but never did look at the different patterns as we lop them into the waiting tunnel
    lol !

16. UnkaLeong says:

I love the green tea kit kat’s!

UnkaLeong – Hahaha…I bet you like green tea ice cream too! =P

BSG – Cannot wait eh? ;)

thenomadGourmand – Well, we’re quite creative with our burgers, no?

I WANT!!! *jumps up and down* Count me in!! =D

June – ;)

18. (( K@Y )) says:

I tried a few flavor, it’s always amazing how Japan come up with so many unique flavor snacks.

(( K@Y )) – Yup, you can always count on Japan to come up with funky/interesting things! ;)